- 傳染病; 流行病；蔓延
- 1. 傳染病; 流行病 an epidemic of influenza/yellow fever 流感／黃熱病的流行
- 2. 蔓延 an epidemic of crime has infected the town 犯罪活動在城裡氾濫成災
- 1. 氾濫的 the problem has reached epidemic proportions 該問題已到了氾濫成災的程度
1. a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time
2. a sudden, widespread occurrence of an undesirable phenomenon
contagion是名詞. 形容詞為contagious. contagious 和 epidemic 都有傳染的意思. 但是contagious泛指所有會傳染的疾病或感覺像是情緒等. 而epidemic...
Because of epidemics they are not nearly so populous as they once were. epidemic是流行疫病...
epidemic (疾病)地方性流行的 pandemic (疾病)全國性或全洲大流 行的 catastrophic...