- relating to or arising from non-genetic influences on gene expression；relating to or of the nature of epigenesis.
- 1. relating to or arising from non-genetic influences on gene expression epigenetic carcinogens
- ▪ relating to or of the nature of epigenesis.
- 2. formed later than the surrounding or underlying rock formation.
- relating to or arising from nongenetic influences on gene expression: epigenetic carcinogens
Oxford American Dictionary
...formation of chromosomes. 9. Snapshot of the human gene??? 不瞭 10. Epigenetics are changes in phenotypes not caused by gene ...
... will also be important, as well as studies on potential epigenetic effects that depend on nutrients to moderate gene expression. 在基因...
Alternative transcription ofthe same gene in sense and antisense orientation regulates expression ofprotein-coding genes.相同基因的可變轉錄在sense股 和antisense 股用來調控蛋白質編碼基因的表現。(當轉錄進行時，雙股DNA中會被RNApolymerase當作模板...