- make the same in quantity, size, or degree throughout a place or group；make uniform in application or effect
verb: equalize, 3rd person present: equalizes, gerund or present participle: equalizing, past tense: equalized, past participle: equalized
- 1. make the same in quantity, size, or degree throughout a place or group the purpose is to equalize the workload among tutors
- ▪ make uniform in application or effect Britain is required to equalize pension rights between men and women 同義詞
- 2. British level the score in a match by scoring a goal Morgan equalized ten minutes into the second half 同義詞
- make the same in quantity, size, or degree throughout a place or group: incentives to equalize funding for school districts
Oxford American Dictionary
...of sexes equality of feminism someday. (fulfill..和後面的will someday be completely equalize 語意重複)
... in the unfinished tasks of raising standards and equalizing educational opportunity. 不過，政策使很多國家官員誠實看出作為從事舉起標準並且...
...switch S1 Gives priority to pump P1 or P2 in order to equalize their operating times. Often the water level in the...