- bring into or keep in equilibrium；approach or attain a state of equilibrium
verb: equilibrate, 3rd person present: equilibrates, gerund or present participle: equilibrating, past tense: equilibrated, past participle: equilibrated
- 1. bring into or keep in equilibrium:
the epithelial cells were equilibrated after collection
- 2. approach or attain a state of equilibrium:
the tissue samples were allowed to equilibrate with the liquid
- v.bring into or keep in equilibrium:
- the epithelial cells were equilibrated after collection
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...在孕育之後 、回應混合物被離心分離。 用0.05 M 磷酸鹽分離電路的equilibrated 、pH值7.5 包含0.15 M NaCl並且在Superose 12 柱子...
...的溶液加入了 100 microL 或 0.8mg 的甲醇作為控制樣品 After equilibrating for 2 min in a cuvette , the solution was read at 470 nm every 30 s for 15 min...
"is close to"才是"接近"的意思，這裡的"is closed to"是動詞"close"的被動形式，意思是"關閉，封鎖"。 例:"The road is closed to traffic" =>"這條路禁止通行" 原文應該是說"阻斷氣體交換...