- open to more than one interpretation; ambiguous；(of a person) using ambiguous or evasive language
- 1. open to more than one interpretation; ambiguous the equivocal nature of her remarks
- ▪ (of a person) using ambiguous or evasive language he has always been equivocal about the meaning of his lyrics
- ▪ uncertain or questionable in nature the results of the investigation were equivocal
- open to more than one interpretation; ambiguous: the equivocal nature of her remarks
Oxford American Dictionary
1) His answers to the journalists were deliberately equivocal - he did not deny the reports but neither did he confirm ...
... the 122nd day that we know each other. We are always in an equivocal situation. 注意122要加nd代表第122天～～～equivocal是指不確定 I know you...
... 先已決定的 C... commensurate 同量的 D... equivocal 模稜兩可的 所以...將C 選項加入原句 It is almost always...