- a short piece of writing on a particular subject.；an attempt or effort
- attempt or try
noun: essay, plural noun: essays
- 1. a short piece of writing on a particular subject. 同義詞
- 2. formal an attempt or effort a misjudged essay 同義詞
- ▪ a trial design of a postage stamp yet to be accepted.
- 1. formal attempt or try essay a smile
- a short piece of writing on a particular subject.
- attempt or try: Donald essayed a smile
The Analytical Essay The Analytical Essay is in many ways a... "center of gravity" a single conclusion – similar to the persuasive essay's thesis – to which, the writer argues, the analysis logically ...
... your information 5.3 Plan the essay The next step is to plan your essay, so...the use of references and data as evidence. An essay must demonstrate a writer's voice, and be appropriately ...
1.What is the INTRO. to an essay? introduction-the first paragraph in an essay. 2.What is the...解釋給你 * thesis statement. a sentence that tell the reader what is your essay about. this comes somewhere in your intro. (most often at the end) * topic...