- absolutely necessary; extremely important；fundamental or central to the nature of something or someone
- a thing that is absolutely necessary；the fundamental elements or characteristics of something
- 1. absolutely necessary; extremely important:
it is essential to keep up-to-date records
fiber is an essential ingredient
- 2. fundamental or central to the nature of something or someone:
the essential weakness of the plaintiff's case
- 3. (of an amino acid or fatty acid) required for normal growth but not synthesized in the body and therefore necessary in the diet.
- 4. (of a disease) with no known external stimulus or cause; idiopathic:
- 1. a thing that is absolutely necessary:
we had only the bare essentials in the way of gear
- 2. the fundamental elements or characteristics of something:
he was quick to grasp the essentials of an opponent's argument
...primary Hypertension），又稱為本態性高血壓（Essential Hypertension），是指某些原因及發病機轉無法...基本的;【醫】特發的, 自發的 ←(醫學用法)補充: essential differences 本質的區別 essential English...
..._Phys_Bio332/Bio332_05_LN5web.pdf major essential elements中文? 主要的必要元素 major elements中文? 主要元素 essential...
Essential edition 有精華版，簡化版的意思。 Tra edition 就沒看過了，是 Ex-Tra edition? Tra dition?