- absolutely necessary; extremely important；fundamental or central to the nature of something or someone
- a thing that is absolutely necessary；the fundamental elements or characteristics of something
- 1. absolutely necessary; extremely important it is essential to keep up-to-date records fiber is an essential ingredient 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ fundamental or central to the nature of something or someone the essential weakness of the plaintiff's case 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an amino acid or fatty acid) required for normal growth but not synthesized in the body and therefore necessary in the diet.
- 2. (of a disease) with no known external stimulus or cause; idiopathic essential hypertension
- 1. a thing that is absolutely necessary we had only the bare essentials in the way of gear 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the fundamental elements or characteristics of something he was quick to grasp the essentials of an opponent's argument 同義詞 反義詞