- set up (an organization, system, or set of rules) on a firm or permanent basis；initiate or bring about (contact or communication)
verb: establish, 3rd person present: establishes, gerund or present participle: establishing, past tense: established, past participle: established
- 1. set up (an organization, system, or set of rules) on a firm or permanent basis the British established a rich trade with Portugal 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ initiate or bring about (contact or communication) the two countries established diplomatic relations
- 2. achieve permanent acceptance or recognition for the principle of the supremacy of national parliaments needs to be firmly established he had established himself as a film star
- ▪ introduce (a character, set, or location) into a film or play and allow its identification establish the location with a wide shot
- 3. show (something) to be true or certain by determining the facts the police established that the two passports were forgeries 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. ensure that one's remaining cards in (a suit) will be winners (if not trumped) by playing off the high cards in that suit the right plan would be to establish dummy's diamonds
請問你的問題是什麼呢???要翻譯嗎?? 2012-04-08 15:32:03 補充： 他們打算在占據另一個部落之後繼續佔領一個greenskin得部落,並且在當地很快地建立一個軍事政權 希望對你有幫助喔^^
...詢其意而找出相對的中文。 而您貼出的這句： 「If one wants to establish himself, he should help others to establish themselves at ...
小弟不才 ，在此提供自己意見! 僅供參考! 1. our negotiation counterpart 翻成 "我們的協商對手 " 即可。 2. 大致上沒問題，建議翻成"可以，這樣很好" 比較道地國語口語化啦! 3. convinced指確信的、堅定信仰的! 此句在此建議翻成" 我懂了!" or"我...