- 莊園；housing estate
- 1. 莊園
- 2. housing estate
- 3. 財產
to divide (up) an estate 分割財產
to leave an estate 留下遺產
- 4. 人生階段
the (holy) estate of matrimony （神聖的）已婚狀況
to reach man's estate 成為成年男子
1. an area or amount of land or property, in particular:
2. an area of land and modern buildings developed for residential, industrial, or commercial purposes
3. all the money and property owned by a particular person, especially at death
4. a property where coffee, rubber, grapes, or other crops are cultivated
5. a particular state, period, or condition in life
Estate有以下的意思1. 地產He is a real estate agent. 他是一個房地產經紀人...資產; 遺產[U][C]When his father died, he left an estate of one million dollars. 他父親去世時留下了一百萬元遺產。3. 社會階級...
A housing estate is a medium-to-low 01.density 02.residential area, usually... with the industrial revolution, housing estates usually 09.feature 10.detached or 11.semi-detached...
Brown-Forman's Wine Estate (WE) division 布朗佛曼酒莊分部 (在這裡指的是費傑酒莊 ) WD...