- relating to moral principles or the branch of knowledge dealing with these；morally good or correct
- 1. relating to moral principles or the branch of knowledge dealing with these ethical issues in nursing ethical standards 同義詞
- ▪ morally good or correct can a profitable business ever be ethical? 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ avoiding activities or organizations that do harm to people or the environment an expert on ethical investment switching to more ethical products
- 2. (of a medicine) legally available only on a doctor's prescription and usually not advertised to the general public all types of drugs, including ethical drugs and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals
ethical issues 就是「倫理的議題」之意。 例句： 很多關於器官移植倫理的議題...就是：因為大量器官的需求，而產生許多器官移植倫理的議題） Many of the ethical issues in transplantation result from the need for more organs. 安樂死...
看了一下 ethical 光是字面上有道德 倫理的意思 ethical competitor 應該就是指 那些基於 合理/有...com/forums/marketing/other/6/2 這個論壇上面 是在討論 如何和 ethical competitor 來應對... 希望有幫到你... ="]
Ethical axioms are found and tested not very differently from the...