- a person who seeks to convert others to the Christian faith, especially by public preaching；a layperson engaged in Christian missionary work
noun: evangelist, plural noun: evangelists
- 1. a person who seeks to convert others to the Christian faith, especially by public preaching an American television evangelist
- ▪ a layperson engaged in Christian missionary work a local evangelist working with a youth mission
- ▪ a zealous advocate of a particular cause he has become an evangelist for the European Union
- 2. the writer of one of the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John) St John the Evangelist
- a person who seeks to convert others to the Christian faith, especially by public preaching: an American television evangelist
Oxford American Dictionary
...seek to understand what Jesus tried to express; seek to understand how the Evangelist interpreted the parables in life and seek to understand what God...
...that God does not endorese 我相信上帝不背書的 I believe evangelists 我相信傳道人 I believe in love surviving death into eternity 我相信...
... business.Presenter: Will you enroll the anti-smoking evangelist for the college students?XXX: I am a heavy smoker, so...