- 平的；整齊的; 勻稱的; 均勻的; 穩定的
過去式：evened 過去分詞：evened 現在分詞：evening
- 1. 平的 even surface/ground 平面／平地 to be even with sth. 與某物齊平
- 2. 整齊的; 勻稱的; 均勻的; 穩定的
- 3. 平和的
- 4. 均等的; 水平相當的; 勢均力敵的; 相等的 it's even chances that ... …輸贏參半 to break even 收支平衡
- 5. 公平的 with an even hand 不偏不倚地
- 6. 互不相欠的 to be even 兩清 to get even with sb. 向某人報復
- 7. 除得盡的; 偶數的 an even number 偶數
- 8. 整的 an even number 整數
- 1. 拉平
1. flat and smooth
2. equal in number, amount, or value
3. equally balanced
4. having little variation in quality; regular
5. (of a person's temper or disposition) equable; calm
「1. flat and smooth」的反義字
「2. equal in number, amount, or value」的反義字
「3. equally balanced」的反義字
「4. having little variation in quality; regular」的反義字
「5. (of a person's temper or disposition) equable; calm」的反義字
even 甚至 例句 1.I helped her find...身分證但她甚至沒說謝謝 2.It's npt difficult.Even a child can do it. 它不是困難的.甚至連小...要外出，電話鈴響了 It happened even as he had expected 事情正如他所料...
我另外加了一個even as 先來看 even 最基本的定義 even...what you are saying not even 就是 not + even ex: He never ...something else: He realized, even as he spoke, that no one would ever...
...and stylish , and its various make it _____ more fascinating. (A)even (B)ever (C)even though(D)even if 這題更不懂? (B)? ...