even now (or then)
- now (or then) as well as before；in spite of what has (or had) happened
- 1. now (or then) as well as before
- 2. in spite of what has (or had) happened
- 3. at this (or that) very moment
- ph.now (or then) as well as before
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Even now I am a senior high school student, I will never forget those ...
...he should have known that what he was doing was wrong. even now - used for saying it is surprising that something still...
Even now, writing still remains a big trouble to me. The reason...result, all the things I have written have little content at all. Even if I am told to write according to some pictures...