- the period of time at the end of the day, usually from about 6 p.m. to bedtime；an evening characterized by a particular event or activity
- in the evening; every evening
- short for good evening
noun: evening, plural noun: evenings
- 1. the period of time at the end of the day, usually from about 6 p.m. to bedtime it was seven o'clock in the evening the evening meal 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an evening characterized by a particular event or activity some pubs hold Irish music evenings
- ▪ prescribed by fashion as suitable for relatively formal social events held in the evening a couple in evening dress
- 1. in the evening; every evening Saturday evenings he invariably fell asleep
- 1. informal short for good evening
even 甚至 例句 1.I helped her find...身分證但她甚至沒說謝謝 2.It's npt difficult.Even a child can do it. 它不是困難的.甚至連小...要外出，電話鈴響了 It happened even as he had expected 事情正如他所料...
我另外加了一個even as 先來看 even 最基本的定義 even...what you are saying not even 就是 not + even ex: He never ...something else: He realized, even as he spoke, that no one would ever...
...and stylish , and its various make it _____ more fascinating. (A)even (B)ever (C)even though(D)even if 這題更不懂? (B)? ...