- a feeling or state of extreme happiness；the action of elevating someone in rank or power
noun: exaltation, plural noun: exaltations
- 1. a feeling or state of extreme happiness she was in a frenzy of exaltation and terror 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the action of elevating someone in rank or power the exaltation of Jesus to the Father's right hand 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. the action of praising someone or something highly the exaltation of the army as a place for brotherhood 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. rare a flock of larks what a sound an exaltation of larks must make
- a feeling or state of extreme happiness: she beams with exaltation
Oxford American Dictionary
... with the change of times, the economic and technological quick development, the exaltation gained by people's wealth, had the demand of investment and finance...
...operation The enlarger etc., can save the accuracy of more areas and the exaltation electric circuit.
..., hope to construct real usage English of learning scenario, the exaltation student learns last inside motive in English, making student eager...