- unusual; not typical；unusually good; outstanding
- 1. unusual; not typical:
crimes of exceptional callousness and cruelty
- 2. unusually good; outstanding:
a pepper offering exceptional flavor and juiciness
- 3. (of a child) mentally or physically disabled so as to require special schooling:
helping parents of exceptional children
- adj.unusual; not typical:
- late claims will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances
- n.an item in a company's accounts arising from its normal activity but much larger or smaller than usual.
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
Yet the only way in which China is exceptional is in its scale. 這句子前面應該還有一個句子，"yet"在...
A. exceptional error：中文：異常的錯誤英文解釋exceptional : far beyond what is usual in magnitude...
Leaders make things possible. Exceptional leaders make them inevitable. 領導者讓事情變成可能 卓越的領導...