- unusual; not typical；unusually good; outstanding
- 1. unusual; not typical crimes of exceptional callousness and cruelty 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ unusually good; outstanding a pepper offering exceptional flavor and juiciness 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a child) mentally or physically disabled so as to require special schooling helping parents of exceptional children
- unusual; not typical: late claims will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances
- an item in a company's accounts arising from its normal activity but much larger or smaller ...