過去式：exchanged 過去分詞：exchanged 現在分詞：exchanging
- 1. 交換 to exchange sth. for sth. 用某物換取某物 to exchange sth. with sb. 與某人交換某物
- 1. 交換 in exchange (for sth.) 作為（對某物的）交換 he is teaching her French in exchange for her teaching him English 她教他英語，作為交換他教她法語
- 2. 兌換 the rate of exchange 匯兌率 bill of exchange 匯票
- 3. 爭論 a heated/an angry exchange 激烈／憤怒的爭吵
- 4. 互訪 to go on an exchange 進行互訪
- 5. 交易所
1. an act of giving one thing and receiving another (especially of the same kind) in return
2. a building or institution used for the trading of a particular commodity or commodities
3. a short conversation or an argument
When you have had a language exchange with a foreigner(usa) not knowing Chnese... since you're in "Language Exchange"? talk and tell and use your voice in "...
exchange通常是指對等的交換 所以你如果去買東西要換貨的話就需要用exchange. Ex: I'd like to make an exchange. 或 I'd like to exchange this...
...這個詞但是要換用團隊這個詞也可以) 通常跟別人換東西你不會用到 interchange exchange 是像說 你跟別人換東西 舉例說: I'll exchange my toy for your...