- a feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness；something that arouses enthusiasm and eagerness; an exciting incident
noun: excitement, plural noun: excitements
- 1. a feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness:
her cheeks were flushed with excitement
the excitement of seeing a live leopard
- 2. something that arouses enthusiasm and eagerness; an exciting incident:
the excitements of the previous night
- 3. sexual arousal.
- n.a feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness:
- her cheeks were flushed with excitement
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
... about the news. 2008-03-04 15:57:57 補充： Excitement 的例句： His face was flushed with...例句： There is nothing I can feel excitement for. 這沒什麼值得我好興奮的。 I always feel...
... just been a waste of my time and "excitement turning" in every week. Ellie, 請確定...just been a waste of my time and (a matter of) excitement turning into disappointment every week. 2014-05-06 13...
excitement 1.[U]興奮 激動 The news caused great excitement in the family. 那消息引起家裡很大的興奮 In her excitement, she tripped and fell. 再興奮中 他絆倒了 2.[C]刺激物...