- serving as a desirable model; very good；characteristic of its kind or illustrating a general rule
- 1. serving as a desirable model; very good exemplary behaviour 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ characteristic of its kind or illustrating a general rule her works are exemplary of certain feminist arguments
- 2. (of a punishment) serving as a warning or deterrent exemplary sentencing may discourage the violent minority 同義詞
- ▪ (of damages) exceeding the amount needed for simple compensation.
- serving as a desirable model; representing the best of its kind: an award for exemplary community service
Oxford American Dictionary
Mechanical Exemplary School 解釋如下: Mechanical(Adj.)= 機械學的, 機械的...
...shall either party be liable to the other party for any special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages of any kind or nature, regardless of whether such loss was reasonably...
In primary school, I have never been an exemplary student and served as squad leader, platoon leader and deputy marshals and...