- be a typical example of；give an example of; illustrate by giving an example.
verb: exemplify, 3rd person present: exemplifies, gerund or present participle: exemplifying, past tense: exemplified, past participle: exemplified
- 1. be a typical example of rock bands that best exemplify the spirit of the age 同義詞
- ▪ give an example of; illustrate by giving an example. 同義詞
- ▪ make an attested copy of (a document) under an official seal.
- be a typical example of: the best dry sherry is exemplified by the fino of Jerez