- have objective reality or being；occur or be found, especially in a particular place or situation
verb: exist, 3rd person present: exists, gerund or present participle: existing, past tense: existed, past participle: existed
- 1. have objective reality or being dossiers existed on almost everyone of prominence there existed no organization to cope with espionage 同義詞
- ▪ occur or be found, especially in a particular place or situation two conflicting stereotypes of housework exist in popular thinking 同義詞
- 2. live, especially under adverse conditions a minority of people exist on unemployment benefit alone how am I going to exist without you? 同義詞
- exist at or from an earlier time: the statute does no more than restore what pre-existed the affair brought to the fore class tensions that pre-existed in the community
- have objective reality or being: there existed no organization to cope with espionage remains of these baths still exist on the south side of the Pantheon
Oxford American Dictionary
你說 「保護現有工作機會」 是正確的，但這裡 secures existing 不能單獨看，必須看成 secures existing jobs: The...
[existence是存在(n),那麼我可以用exist(v)嗎?] 不可以！ 這裡不可用 exist 的原因和 of chaos 無關。 即使沒有 of chaos...
...相對之下，其它兩句就顯得累贅了。 Substantial differences exist between the two siblings, however.At least two important differences...