- become or make larger or more extensive；(of the universe) undergo a continuous change whereby, according to theory based on observed red shifts, all the galaxies recede from one another.
verb: expand, 3rd person present: expands, gerund or present participle: expanding, past tense: expanded, past participle: expanded
- 1. become or make larger or more extensive their business expanded into other hotels the work began as a short story and was later expanded into a novel 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of the universe) undergo a continuous change whereby, according to theory based on observed red shifts, all the galaxies recede from one another.
- ▪ give a fuller version or account of the minister expanded on the government's proposals 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ become less reserved in character or behaviour Alice opened and expanded in this normality 同義詞 反義詞
- become or make larger or more extensive: their business expanded into other hotels and properties baby birds cannot expand and contract their lungs
Oxford American Dictionary
extend是基於現有的路線,時間,或是容量做出具體的擴張.而expand就沒佑這種具體的關聯. 例子們: (適用extend) 1. The store hours...
...extend: 圖片參考：https://s.yimg.com/rk/AB04640049/o/232267173.jpg expand 著重在向外擴張，是上下左右地增漲，例如： 吹氣球，氣球會 expand 圖片參考...
Expand 是擴大的意思, extend 是算延長 我想得到的情況都跟中文差不多 你中文該用擴大的地方就用expand 該用延長的時候就用延長, 懂? Expand has the implicit ...