- covering a wide area in terms of space or scope; extensive or wide-ranging；(of a person or their manner) open, demonstrative, and communicative
- 1. covering a wide area in terms of space or scope; extensive or wide-ranging:
deep, expansive canyons
- 2. (of a person or their manner) open, demonstrative, and communicative:
she felt expansive and inclined to talk
- 3. tending toward economic or political expansion:
expansive domestic economic policies
- adj.covering a wide area in terms of space or scope; extensive:
- expansive beaches
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...無限的 同義: a.無窮的,無限的 endless infinite unlimited 同義參見: immeasurable extensive expansive oceanic infinite a. (形容詞 adjective)[Z] 1. 無限的;無邊的 2. 極大的 3...
...find a camera that allows you take close up of these small items. good, expansive, Japan manufactured cameras are always good! ie: sony...
...you (back)the *(cost)charge because *(I did many collection make an express expansively) if I will make it collect it's to many expansive ( ) 是我加進去的...