過去式：expected 過去分詞：expected 現在分詞：expecting
- 1. 預計 to expect sb. to do sth. 預料某人會做某事 to expect fine weather/trouble/good news 預計會有好天氣／麻煩／好消息
- 2. 指望 to expect sb. to do sth. 指望某人做某事 to expect sympathy/help from sb. 指望得到某人的同情／幫助
- 3. 等待 to expect sb. to do sth. 期待某人做某事 to expect a call/visit from sb. 等待某人的電話／來訪
- 4. 要求 to expect sb. to do sth. 要求某人做某事 to expect sth. from sb. 要求某人做到
- 5. 猜想 I expect he's at home 我想他在家裡
- 6. 懷著 she's expecting her third child 她正懷著第三個孩子
- 1. 預計 to expect to do sth. 預計會做某事 I didn't expect to win 我沒想到會獲勝
- 2. 要求 I expect to see you there 我要在那裡見你
- 3. 猜想 will you be late? — I expect so 你會遲到嗎？──我想會的
1. regard (something) as likely to happen
2. regard (someone) as likely to do or be something
3. require (something) as rightfully due or appropriate in the circumstances
expect(vi) + for …… expect：vi. 不及物動詞 1. 預計 例. to expect to do sth. 預計會做某事 例. I didn...or an inner surface of the bulb facing to a filament expect for a tip side of the bulb.赤外線反射膜９は...
I expected to have a vacation on.., but... 我(當時)預計在..會有個假期,但... 說明: 這句話動詞expect以過去式表達,指的是當時曾這樣預期著...但也許後來不如預期. I expected to have a vacation in December, but my boss didnt let go. 我原本預計...
Hello... 兩者區別如下喔~ "expected Saturday" expected adj. (形容詞...expecting 還有"懷孕"的意思喔 ; Ann is expecting. 這樣清楚嗎?? 希望對你有幫助喔~