- regard (something) as likely to happen；regard (someone) as likely to do or be something
verb: expect, 3rd person present: expects, gerund or present participle: expecting, past tense: expected, past participle: expected
- 1. regard (something) as likely to happen we expect the best he expects the stock market to sink further 同義詞
- ▪ regard (someone) as likely to do or be something they were not expecting him to continue 同義詞
- ▪ believe that (someone or something) will arrive soon Celia was expecting a visitor
- ▪ look for (something) from someone as rightfully due or requisite in the circumstances we expect great things of you 同義詞
- ▪ require (someone) to fulfill an obligation we expect employers to pay a reasonable salary
- ▪ used to indicate that one supposes something to be so, but has no firm evidence or knowledge they're just friends of his, I expect I expect you know them?
expect(vi) + for …… expect：vi. 不及物動詞 1. 預計 例. to expect to do sth. 預計會做某事 例. I didn...or an inner surface of the bulb facing to a filament expect for a tip side of the bulb.赤外線反射膜９は...
I expected to have a vacation on.., but... 我(當時)預計在..會有個假期,但... 說明: 這句話動詞expect以過去式表達,指的是當時曾這樣預期著...但也許後來不如預期. I expected to have a vacation in December, but my boss didnt let go. 我原本預計...
Hello... 兩者區別如下喔~ "expected Saturday" expected adj. (形容詞...expecting 還有"懷孕"的意思喔 ; Ann is expecting. 這樣清楚嗎?? 希望對你有幫助喔~