- officially make (someone) leave a school or other organization；force (someone) to leave a place
verb: expel, 3rd person present: expels, gerund or present participle: expelling, past tense: expelled, past participle: expelled
- 1. officially make (someone) leave a school or other organization she was expelled from school 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ force (someone) to leave a place eight diplomats were expelled from Norway for espionage 同義詞
- ▪ force out (something), especially from the body she expelled a shuddering breath 同義詞
- deprive (someone) of membership of or involvement in a school or other organization: she was expelled from school
Oxford American Dictionary
> repel dispel expel有何差別 repel 是對某"特定"的"外物"的排斥與抵抗 dispel 是對"非特定"(通常是來自多方向)的"外物"的排斥與抵抗 expel 是對"自身產生"的"物質"(通常是廢物或是多餘的物質)的排除...
...the classroom!其中的【hell】是表示特別加重語氣的用法，可用可不用。2.用"expel"還是 " let sombody out"較恰當?Expel(驅逐)及let sombody out...
Expel a discard dog 應該是這樣吧 不˙過 要是罵人的話 要注意唷