- 經歷；體驗; 體會
過去式：experienced 過去分詞：experienced 現在分詞：experiencing
- 1. 經驗 to have experience of sth./doing sth. 有某事物／做某事的經驗 to have experience in sth./doing sth. 在某事物／做某事上有經驗
- 2. 經歷 from sb.'s own experience 從某人的親身經歷中 in my experience, ... 據我的經驗，…
- 3. （一次）經歷 to have or go through an experience 有某種體驗 that was quite an experience! 那次經歷不同尋常！
- 1. 經歷 to experience sth. at first hand or personally 親身經歷某事 to experience difficulty doing sth. 做某事遇到困難
- 2. 體驗; 體會 to experience pleasure 感受愉悅 to experience profound relief 感到極大的寬慰
1. practical contact with and observation of facts or events
2. the knowledge or skill acquired by a period of practical experience of something, especially that gained in a particular profession
3. an event or occurrence which leaves an impression on someone
We are experiencing erosion overtime on the outer surface when the part ...gt; 這是 work overtime We are experiencing erosion overtime （X） --> 因為 experience...
...是比較強調自己的經驗. 比如 I've some experience in sex.(有經驗過,但不一定是自己的) I...] Please tell us about your experiences in Africa. 請跟我們談談你在非洲的經歷...
1.請問 experience in 跟 experience of意思有什麼差異呢我傻傻分不清楚><? ANS : experience in.....在.....(方面的)經驗 experience of...... (屬於)....的經驗 2. Have you had any experience of ...