- 經驗，體驗[U][（+of/in）] She had no experience of life at all. 她毫無生活經驗。 Have you had any experience of teaching English? 你有過教英語的經驗嗎？
- 經歷；體驗 The city experienced over 2,000 such incidents last year. 去年這座城市發生過二千次以上這類事件。
- 有經驗的；老練的；熟練的[（+in/at）] He is very experienced in/at repairing cars. 他修車很有經驗。 She is an experienced cook. 她是個經驗豐富的廚師。
- 經驗 to have experience of sth./doing sth. 有某事物／做某事的經驗 to have experience in sth./doing sth. 在某事物／做某事上有經驗
- 經歷 to experience sth. at first hand or personally 親身經歷某事 to experience difficulty doing sth. 做某事遇到困難
- 有經驗的 to be experienced in sth./doing sth. 在某事物上／做某事經驗豐富
1.請問 experience in 跟 experience of意思有什麼差異呢我傻傻分不清楚><? ANS : experience in.....在.....(方面的)經驗 experience of...... (屬於)....的經驗 2. Have you had any experience of ...
...是比較強調自己的經驗. 比如 I've some experience in sex.(有經驗過,但不一定是自己的) I...] Please tell us about your experiences in Africa. 請跟我們談談你在非洲的經歷...
We are experiencing erosion overtime on the outer surface when the part ...gt; 這是 work overtime We are experiencing erosion overtime （X） --> 因為 experience...