- the ending of the fixed period for which a contract is valid；the end of a period of time
- 1. North American the ending of the fixed period for which a contract is valid the expiration of the lease
- ▪ the end of a period of time the expiration of three years
- 2. technical exhalation of breath at the end of expiration there is still a slight inflation in the lungs
- the ending of the fixed period for which a contract is valid: the expiration of the lease
expiration: 用於活動截止日、申辦到期日、報名截止日等. expiry: 用於食品藥品使用期限、票據文書效期、生命終結等. 2008-11-05 18:02:29 補充： 這裡有個相關的討論: http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=131191&highlight=expiry+expiration
Article 5 after the expiration of this lease lease be eliminated, b lease or not, should months notice... do not want to renew the lease, b should be moved out before the expiration of the rental period Article 6 any party shall terminate the lease. If party...
有效期限 - Expiration date or best before date Usually when...一個單字 而且是否有縮寫的呢 Well, not really. Expiration date and storage temperature are two very different...