- travel in or through (an unfamiliar country or area) in order to learn about or familiarize oneself with it；search for resources such as mineral deposits
verb: explore, 3rd person present: explores, gerund or present participle: exploring, past tense: explored, past participle: explored
- 1. travel in or through (an unfamiliar country or area) in order to learn about or familiarize oneself with it the best way to explore Iceland's northwest the project encourages children to explore the world of photography 同義詞
- ▪ search for resources such as mineral deposits the company explored for oil
- ▪ inquire into or discuss (a subject or issue) in detail he sets out to explore fundamental questions
- ▪ examine or evaluate (an option or possibility) you continue to explore new ways to generate income 同義詞
- ▪ examine by touch her fingers explored his hair
- ▪ surgically examine (a wound or body cavity) in detail.