- travel through (an unfamiliar area) in order to learn about it；search for resources such as mineral deposits
verb: explore, 3rd person present: explores, gerund or present participle: exploring, past tense: explored, past participle: explored
- 1. travel through (an unfamiliar area) in order to learn about it he explored the Fontainebleau forest the project encourages children to explore the world of photography 同義詞
- ▪ search for resources such as mineral deposits the company has been granted licences to explore for petroleum
- 2. inquire into or discuss (a subject) in detail he sets out to explore fundamental questions
- ▪ examine or evaluate (an option or possibility) the firm will explore joint development projects 同義詞
- 3. examine by touch her fingers explored his hair
- 4. surgically examine (a wound or part of the body) in detail he decided to explore the lesion to establish the diagnosis
- travel in or through (an unfamiliar country or area) in order to learn about or familiarize ... the best way to explore Iceland's northwest the project encourages children to explore the world of photography
Oxford American Dictionary
Exploring a vast , labyrinthine museum like the Louvre can do wonders for ...
嗯, Dr. eye 的發音也是 " I" 歐 所以,以KK音標來說,應該是男外籍老師e發音發 I (就是pig的i發音) 是對的; 但是,世界各國發音都有著不同的腔調, 有些是因為其本身原母語發音所影响,(如拉丁語系) 所以,只要能溝通,一般都還是聽得懂.
explore：爆炸 cope：競爭、加蓋物 motivation：刺激、推動 expeted(這個字你應該打錯了)→expected：預期 conservative：保守的