- a person who believes in and promotes the truth or benefits of an idea or theory；a person who has and demonstrates a particular skill, especially to a high standard
noun: exponent, plural noun: exponents
- 1. a person who believes in and promotes the truth or benefits of an idea or theory an early exponent of the teachings of Thomas Aquinas 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a person who has and demonstrates a particular skill, especially to a high standard he's the world's leading exponent of country rock guitar 同義詞
- 2. a quantity representing the power to which a given number or expression is to be raised, usually expressed as a raised symbol beside the number or expression (e.g. 3 in 23 = 2 × 2 × 2).
- 3. a linguistic unit that realizes another, more abstract unit.
- a person who supports an idea or theory and tries to persuade people of its truth or benefits: an early exponent of the teachings of Thomas Aquinas
...in stone of =>奠基自，以.....為基礎 2010-06-22 08:37:37 補充： its exponents exponent是"思想理論" its exponents 即Gothic ...
1. Negative Exponents. (負的指數 = negative number) 2. Scientific Notation...
1. 指數及其運算 Exponent and its operations 2. 指數函數 Exponent and function...