- the state of being exposed to contact with something；a physical condition resulting from being outside in severe weather conditions without adequate protection
noun: exposure, plural noun: exposures
- 1. the state of being exposed to contact with something the dangers posed by exposure to asbestos 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a physical condition resulting from being outside in severe weather conditions without adequate protection he died of exposure at 8,000 feet 同義詞
- ▪ experience of something his exposure to the banking system 同義詞
- ▪ the action of placing oneself at risk of financial losses, e.g., through making loans, granting credit, or underwriting insurance New Delhi increased its exposure to hard loans an $8-million loan exposure to the real estate industry
- 2. the revelation of an identity or fact, especially one that is concealed or likely to arouse disapproval she took her life for fear of exposure as a spy 同義詞
- ▪ the publicizing of information or an event scientific findings receive regular exposure in the media 同義詞
- 3. the action of exposing a photographic film to light or other radiation a camera that would give a picture immediately after exposure trial exposures made with a UV filter
- ▪ the quantity of light or other radiation reaching a photographic film, as determined by shutter speed and lens aperture an exposure of 0.5 seconds at f/5.6
- 4. the direction in which a building faces; an outlook the exposure is perfect—a gentle slope to the southwest 同義詞
Translation exposure 折算風險暴露 定義：Risk of adverse不利的 effects on a firm's...負債，依最終匯率折算成本國貨幣時所產生盈虧的可能性· Transaction exposure 交易風險暴露 定義：Risk to a firm with known future cash ...
此處的" Print"泛指一般的文字"exposure to print"應該是指"接觸文字"多半是在探討兒童早期閱讀的發展越早接觸文字" exposure to print" 其閱讀發展" reading development" 會越好
exposure 若在台灣就翻譯成【爆料】最為口語("揭秘"意思對了，但並不流行這麼...全國性的電視節目】；相對於 local television 【地區性的電視節目】 The recent exposure shows on national television only happened through the conspiracy of some...