- the action of depriving someone of membership in an organization；the process of forcing someone to leave a place, especially a country
noun: expulsion, plural noun: expulsions
- 1. the action of depriving someone of membership in an organization expulsion from school 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the process of forcing someone to leave a place, especially a country the expulsion of the Jesuits from Spain
- ▪ the process of forcing something out of the body oxytocin causes expulsion of milk from the lactating mammary gland 同義詞
- the action of forcing someone to leave an organization: his expulsion from the union a rise in the number of pupil expulsions
加字: preschool expulsion 學齡前教育 (或「幼兒園」) 的開除機制 The New York...
小產 miscarriage • noun 1 the spontaneous expulsion of a fetus from the womb before it is able to survive independently. 2 an unsuccessful...
...quot;burning the king boat", was originally developed for the expulsion of the plague and pray activities. 4 Ancient military use of pie...