- covering or affecting a large area；large in amount or scale
- 1. covering or affecting a large area an extensive garden 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ large in amount or scale an extensive collection of silver 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of agriculture) obtaining a relatively small crop from a large area with a minimum of attention and expense extensive farming techniques
- covering or affecting a large area: an extensive garden
The extensive studies of Haslewood have shown, in general, that in ...
Airport and school employees undergo extensive screenings.機場和學校的員工需進行廣泛的審查。 說明: 對於應徵要擔任機場和學校的員工, 基於安全的理由, 所以對應徵者的身家背景必須做廣泛性的調查
peoples and functions is less extensive north of the border than south. 北部的民族及活動，不及南部的廣泛。