- lacking restraint in spending money or using resources；costing too much money
- 1. lacking restraint in spending money or using resources it was rather extravagant to buy both 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ costing too much money extravagant gifts like computer games 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ exceeding what is reasonable or appropriate; absurd extravagant claims for its effectiveness 同義詞 反義詞
- lacking restraint in spending money or using resources: it was rather extravagant to buy both
...quot; and aslo "WANT", but the feeling it seem's that "extravagant demands" 其中...the feeling it seem's.. the feeling...
紙醉金迷 名詞用法: (a life of) luxury and dissipation; extravagant and loose life 例: After winning the lottery, he indulged ...
–tacular suffix in the forming of nouns, ‘an exciting or extravagant event’ associated with the root; in the forming of adjectives, an intensifier of the root, ‘a lot, great, large, extravagant, excessive.