- the quality of being full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness; ebullience；the quality of growing profusely; luxuriance
noun: exuberance, plural noun: exuberances
- 1. the quality of being full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness; ebullience:
a sense of youthful exuberance
- 2. the quality of growing profusely; luxuriance:
houseplants growing with wild exuberance
- n.the quality of being full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness; ebullience:
- a sense of youthful exuberance
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
This period of exuberance was bound to wane, if only because we inevitably encountered the...走向衰敗, 只要是因為我們無可避免的遭到了被成功沖昏頭的後果. period of exuberance 興盛的時期 be bound to V 註定要... (bound是被捆綁...
...期待的,期望的--> (n.)expentancy exuberant (a.) 充滿活力的,精神旺盛的--> (n.) exuberance 2010-10-08 13:20:35 補充： 忘記說明資料來源了~~文馨活用英漢辭典 ^__^
...歡樂、有生氣的印象The fourth clip is about the lively, joy and exuberance perception that are associated with Disney.