- discharge (moisture or a smell) slowly and steadily；(of moisture or a smell) be discharged by something slowly and steadily
verb: exude, 3rd person present: exudes, gerund or present participle: exuding, past tense: exuded, past participle: exuded
- 1. discharge (moisture or a smell) slowly and steadily the beetle exudes a caustic liquid 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of moisture or a smell) be discharged by something slowly and steadily slime exudes from the fungus 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of a person) display (an emotion or quality) strongly and openly Mr. Thomas exuded friendship and goodwill 同義詞
- ▪ (of a place) have a strong atmosphere of the building exudes an air of tranquility
- (with reference to moisture or a smell) discharge or be discharged slowly and steadily: the beetle exudes a caustic liquid slime exudes from the fungus
... Fair in entering the flower, blossoming flowers exudes, but inside I like lavender, and it exudes a faint scent , Also...
현 아름다운 헌신은 아 exudes 미소를 계속해야합니다 그 재미를 이동하는 경우 PRI는 모든...
...elder) older than me Because have the experience of live, they exude wisdom and charming , this is a very attractive They have something...