- cloth produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers；the walls, floor, and roof of a building
noun: fabric, plural noun: fabrics
- 1. cloth produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers:
heavy silk fabric
- 2. the walls, floor, and roof of a building:
decay and neglect are slowly eating away at the building's fabric
- 3. the body of a car or aircraft:
we heard creaking and rushing noises in the car's fabric
- 4. the essential structure of anything, especially a society or culture:
the fabric of society
specialty fabrics 是對的，這些都非一般布料，甚至不是市面上輕易買得到的，看底下這些布...silver cloth, silver polishing cloth, huck toweling, cheesecloth, heat resistant fabrics, mosquito netting, crib liners, cotton voile, organic cotton fabrics...
netty 網狀 fabric 織物,布,構造,結構,建築物 netty fabric 一般稱為薄紗 (禮服用的較多) http://www...-tweedskirt.htm 參考裙擺圖片 另一個用法在PVC防水布 Netty Fabric: 500D*500D/18*17, 500D*500D/9*9 , 200D...
...將會好轉 Everything 全部好轉 Are the details in the fabric 一切都在預料中嗎? Are the things that make you panic 這些都...