- invent or concoct (something), typically with deceitful intent；construct or manufacture (something, especially an industrial product), especially from prepared components
verb: fabricate, 3rd person present: fabricates, gerund or present participle: fabricating, past tense: fabricated, past participle: fabricated
- 1. invent or concoct (something), typically with deceitful intent:
officers fabricated evidence
- 2. construct or manufacture (something, especially an industrial product), especially from prepared components:
you will have to fabricate an exhaust system
- v.invent (something) in order to deceive:
- officers fabricated evidence
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
To fabricate is to construct or build by fitting standardized parts...製造；生產 assemble 拼裝；組裝(多用於中小型機器，如玩具屋，模型飛機，和車子) fabricate 組合，拼裝(多用於組合屋和大型機器，如汽船) 加上括號部份，可能比較清楚...
... to wear every day, had two frauds, who claimed they could fabricate such cloth as ccould only be seen by people wise and able enough, tailor a whole...
...amp; manufacture 都不適宜。另有動物生產的意思。 2007-04-02 09:57:12 補充： fabricate 有編織、組成、偽造的意思 fabricate the story < = make the story...