- the face of a building, especially the principal front that looks onto a street or open space.；an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality
noun: facade, plural noun: facades
- 1. the face of a building, especially the principal front that looks onto a street or open space.
- 2. an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality:
her flawless public facade masked private despair
- n.the principal front of a building, that faces on to a street or open space:
- the house has a half-timbered facade
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...thing I hate about in my life is the facade I put on everyday, and the facade i face daily. ...guess this is the complexity of being a man. FACADE:deceptive appearance: the way something or somebody appears...
...是"concrete"是"concrete" It is a cement-based facade paint which is designed for both internal and external use on old and new...