- make (an action or process) easy or easier
verb: facilitate, 3rd person present: facilitates, gerund or present participle: facilitating, past tense: facilitated, past participle: facilitated
- 1. make (an action or process) easy or easier:
schools were located in the same campus to facilitate the sharing of resources
- v.make (an action or process) easy or easier:
- schools were located on the same campus to facilitate the sharing of resources
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Drain fuel tank and remove whenever necessary to facilitate removal of hydraulic components.將燃料箱排乾和隨時移除必要的東西，以便移除液壓元件。
1. In order to facilitate the process of selling goods,I decide to collect more information in...給幾個不同的造句法： To collect more information in advance is to facilitate the process of selling goods. collecting more information in advance...
mean facilitating the issue of such a card by the provision, whether directly or indirectly or by electronic...