- 1. 場所 a health-care facility 保健中心 wastewater treatment facilities 廢水處理廠
- 2. 特色服務 an overdraft facility 透支服務 he requested a loan facility of £10,000 他請求貸款1萬英鎊
- 3. 設施 sports facilities 體育設施 cooking facilities 廚具
- 4. 特別功能 a self-defrost/spell-check facility 自動除霜／拼寫檢查功能
- 5. 便利 we now have the facility of controlling family size 我們現在已有控制家庭人口的便利方法
- 6. 容易 with facility 不費力地 to play the piano with great facility 輕鬆自如地彈鋼琴
- 7. 才能 a facility for problem-solving 解決問題的能力 he has a great facility for (learning) languages 他有很高的語言天賦
1. a place, amenity, or piece of equipment provided for a particular purpose
2. a special feature of a service or machine, which offers the opportunity to do or benefit from something
3. a natural ability to do or learn something well and easily
4. absence of difficulty or effort
根據字典定義 facility (BUILDING) noun [C] a place, especially including buildings... for a particular purpose: shopping facilities medical facilities sports facilities equipment noun [U] 1 the set of necessary...
...http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bon-jovi-guitarist-richie-sambora-checks-into-rehab-facility-1012497.php 就如mourn大講的 checks into rehab facility就是住進復健...
Facilities should work with the medical staff to improve physician documentation and to address any document issues?
Facilities(設施- 常用複數- 甚至會被視為一體 – 單數) should work with(應該要配合) the medical...