- treating people equally without favouritism or discrimination；just or appropriate in the circumstances
- without cheating or trying to achieve unjust advantage；to a high degree
- a beautiful woman
- (of the weather) become fine
- 1. treating people equally without favouritism or discrimination the group has achieved fair and equal representation for all its members a fairer distribution of wealth 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ just or appropriate in the circumstances to be fair, this subject poses special problems it's not fair to take it out on her
- ▪ archaic (of a means or procedure) not violent try first by fair means
- 2. (of hair or complexion) light; blonde a pretty girl with long fair hair 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) having a light complexion or hair he's very fair with blue eyes
- 3. considerable though not outstanding in size or amount he did a fair bit of coaching 同義詞
- ▪ moderately good he believes he has a fair chance of success 同義詞
- ▪ Australian, New Zealand informal complete; utter this cow is a fair swine
- 4. (of weather) fine and dry a fair autumn day 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of the wind) favourable they set sail with a fair wind 同義詞 反義詞
- 5. archaic beautiful the fairest of her daughters 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of words) specious despite being initially attractive the Sophists have plenty of brave words and fair devices
- 1. without cheating or trying to achieve unjust advantage no one could say he played fair
- 2. dialect to a high degree she'll be fair delighted to see you
- 1. archaic a beautiful woman pursuing his fair in a solitary street
- 1. dialect (of the weather) become fine looks like it's fairing off some
fair enough 是贊同別人的意思 可以解釋成 "很合理" 或著 "我同意/認同...work equally between us. (讓我們(兩個)把工作平均分配吧) B: Fair enough. (我同意, 很合理) 舉例: 老師: What does a doctor do...
在這邊fair =公平 it's not fair ===不公平 一般都是用在 ...對某人 不公平 It's not fair to her It's not fair to me fair 其它常用意思 ==> 美麗...
fair enough用在， 如A與B因發生車禍在爭吵 ， B對A說...最後說"這樣子好了， 1萬塊總可以了吧！？ Ａ說"FAIR ENOUGH這才公平/這還差不多/這才像話" 所以是 2. 聽起來滿公平...