- a gathering of stalls and amusements for public entertainment；a periodic gathering for the sale of goods.
noun: fair, plural noun: fairs
- 1. a gathering of stalls and amusements for public entertainment:
I won a goldfish at the fair
- 2. a periodic gathering for the sale of goods.
- 3. an exhibition to promote particular products:
the European Fine Art Fair
- 4. an annual competitive exhibition of livestock, agricultural products, etc., held by a town, county, or state.
fair enough 是贊同別人的意思 可以解釋成 "很合理" 或著 "我同意/認同...work equally between us. (讓我們(兩個)把工作平均分配吧) B: Fair enough. (我同意, 很合理) 舉例: 老師: What does a doctor do...
在這邊fair =公平 it's not fair ===不公平 一般都是用在 ...對某人 不公平 It's not fair to her It's not fair to me fair 其它常用意思 ==> 美麗...
fair enough用在， 如A與B因發生車禍在爭吵 ， B對A說...最後說"這樣子好了， 1萬塊總可以了吧！？ Ａ說"FAIR ENOUGH這才公平/這還差不多/這才像話" 所以是 2. 聽起來滿公平...