- 信心; 信任；宗教信仰
- 1. 信心; 信任 to have faith in sb. 相信某人 to put one's faith in sth. 對某事物抱有信心
- 2. 宗教信仰 my faith in God 我對上帝的信仰
- 3. 宗教 the Christian, Jewish and Muslim faiths 基督教、猶太教和伊斯蘭教
1. complete trust or confidence in someone or something
2. strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof
「1. complete trust or confidence in someone or something」的反義字
Faith is a firm belief in something for which there is no proof. belief ... you don't need proof (you believe it no matter what), then you use "strong faith", if you need proof or conviction, then you use "strong belief". 2012-05...
...堅強的男人，寶貝。 但是我將指引妳出口。 'Cause I gotta have faith... Baby I know you're asking me to stay Say...
faith (fth) 信心、信仰 n. 1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness...at belief, trust. 3. Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters. 4. often Faith Christianity...