- the state of being untrue；a lie
noun: falsehood, plural noun: falsehoods
- 1. the state of being untrue the truth or falsehood of the many legends that surround her
- ▪ a lie a downright falsehood 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ lying the right to sue for malicious falsehood 同義詞 反義詞
- the state of being untrue: the truth or falsehood of the many legends which surround her
Always peak the falsehood. 說謊到達極點 He is incapable of telling truth. ...2008-08-25 16:10:09 補充： Sorry, I meant: "always peak a falsehood". By the way, tell a falsehood = tell a lie 說謊
Are scientists who make falsehoods. Are scientists who make falsehoods. Are scientists who make falsehoods.
...believe in ? 我可以相信誰? / 誰可以讓我信任? This world is full of falsehoods. 這個世界充滿著謊言 Just a BIG sham. 只是個大騙局! Dream...