- alter (information or evidence) so as to mislead；forge or alter (a document) fraudulently
verb: falsify, 3rd person present: falsifies, gerund or present participle: falsifying, past tense: falsified, past participle: falsified
- 1. alter (information or evidence) so as to mislead a laboratory which was alleged to have falsified test results 同義詞
- ▪ forge or alter (a document) fraudulently falsified documents 同義詞
- 2. prove (a statement or theory) to be false the hypothesis is falsified by the evidence 同義詞
- ▪ fail to fulfill (a hope, fear, or expectation); remove the justification for changes falsify individual expectations
- alter (information, a document, or evidence) so as to mislead: a laboratory which was alleged to have falsified test results
...:THERE ARE OFFENCES RELATING TO FALSIFYING OF ALTERING A CERTIFICATE AND USING...
... whether Hwang had ordered his team to falsify data, 當被問到Hwang是否有指使他的研究團隊假造數據， Roe ...
...片語修飾fraud "due to concerns they could collude with others to falsify testimony in the case"是什麼意思? 由於關切他們與其他人串供以利在此事件...