- known about by many people; renowned；widely reported or rumoured.
- 1. known about by many people; renowned:
he is famed for his eccentricities
- 2. widely reported or rumoured.
adj. famous for a bad quality or action:
they got to be somewhat ill-famed for drunkenness
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- adj.known about by many people; renowned:
- he is famed for his eccentricities
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...queen`s head at yehliu geopark , your chances of sighting the famed rock formation have just double. 對於你們之間還沒有到過野柳地質公園一遊見識...
... is a celebrated athlete. 約翰是著名的運動員. Famed Taiwan is a famed holiday resort. 台灣是著名的度假聖地. 希望...
1. Elite 2. Snarl 3. Opiate 4. Mortar 5. Famed 6. Occult 7. Pulpit 8. Envoy I thoroughly ...